WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog.
I hope that you enjoy looking at my cards as much as I have enjoyed making them.

Sunday 10 March 2013

Wedding






This is actually a box card although I did not photograph it very well. It also opens at the back like an ordinary card with an insert inside. A handmade box has been customised to compliment with an acetate insert to protect the card. I will rephotograph it if anyone is interested in seeing the makeup.
The 'Cheery Lynn' french flair die was used for this card. The corner flourishes are cut from a Magnolia Doo Hickey die with hand made roses and small butterflies and pearls added in decoration.
I am really pleased with the end result.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card , such a pretty colour and design. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Love the flowers and lacy trim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not surprised that you are pleased with your card it is absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This wedding card turned out just lovely. Whoever receives will cherish it.
    TFS
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully inspiring blog. If I ever could make something like this I'd be over the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you on Pinterest, and have been checking out your blog. You have some incredibly beautiful cards! I put you in my sidebar so I won't forget to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw!!!! You make veery beautiful cards!!!
    Groetjes, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a stunning card it is incredibly beautiful I have seen a lot of cards but this is truly one of the most beautiful I have come across you are so talented Would it be possible for you to give instructions on how to make this card and the flowers as I have a wedding coming up for a friend and I would love to try and make a version of this if you would not mind. I would be grateful for any help you could give me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card as always would love instructions on how to do it Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Zandy, this card is so beautiful in every way, the neutral colours compliment the delicate design. Whoever was receiving this card, I am certain were overjoyed by it's beauty, and will keep it forever. If you have the time it would be so good to see your instructions for making this card? I do have this Cheery Lynn die set, and I found it very difficult to cut out? Thank you for posting your cards you have a great talent for card making, in fact I would say these are some of the most beautiful cards I have ever seen, Hugs Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. The most amazing cards Zandy. Glad to have found you. I must try harder to use my dies. Linda x

    ReplyDelete