WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog.
I hope that you enjoy looking at my cards as much as I have enjoyed making them.

Sunday 21 October 2012

21st Blue





The ovals are from Grand Nestabilities and the verse computer generated. The envelope is hand cut and assembled. The decorative butterflies are Cheery Lynn die cuts nos. B204 and B207. 
The colouring is Distressed Ink in Milled lavender which shows blue on this paper. I do have other cards to put on my blog but my camera is not playing at the moment so the pictures are not very well defined.  I will try to do better tomorrow.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and beautiful envelope your work is stunning and so effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous love the design and I love how you have used the butterfly corner die. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ive just been going through my blog list and thought I'd pop by and say hi...have a lovely weekend..Lorsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are magical, where can I get tutorials on how to colour, it adds so much to the cards. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are absolutely breathtaking. Love them all! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete