WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog.
I hope that you enjoy looking at my cards as much as I have enjoyed making them.

Friday 24 August 2012

Pink Anja

I am not a happy bunny. My vagabond machine (number 2) has popped it's clogs with a little help from me.  I am surprised to note that there is no back up service, maintenance etc. with the Company saying I will have to replace it. It will not be with another vagabond.
This card was made using a backing paper from my stash and topping with a Marianne Creatables die & embossing stencil which is really pretty and delicate looking. I added some small hand made flowers and a few pearls for effect.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, you don't seem to have much luck with your machines. Love your card, the white really stands out with that backing paper. Think i need to come over again for more inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card you are sooo clever jenniexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card & once again you've knocked my socks off with your stunning work. I see you've had problems with your Vagabond. I'm on number 2 due to my own fault of putting the wrong "sandwich" thru it but was not a happy camper about the lack of help from them ...
    Janie

    ReplyDelete