WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog.
I hope that you enjoy looking at my cards as much as I have enjoyed making them.

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Miracles







The backing is once again the Cheery Lynn French Flair die which was then cut using the Mariane Creatables Anja die to create an insert. The verse is printed on a Spellbinders floral oval and coloured with Dew Drop Versa Magic ink in Pearlescent lavender although the colour comes out more blue in shade. The card can be used on its own or with the verse inserted and visa versa.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, .I love the whole design, and such a pretty colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card,gorgeous design

    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just discovered your blog and have to say your cards are the most exquisite I have seen. You do such lovely pretty colours and all the lacy frames and corners etc and then the addition of the flowers and lovely sentiments just make the cards a keepsake to be treasured. I have joined your friends list, so that I can see what you are making in the future.
    Regards Helen

    ReplyDelete